All articles on howusedapps.com are original works and are protected by copyright laws and other intellectual property rights. The website holds the intellectual property rights to these works.
Howusedapps.com does not take credit for any images or photos on the site, unless otherwise stated.
The website may contain links to other websites, services, or resources on the Internet. However, these external resources are not under the control of HUD, and HUD is not responsible for their content, accuracy, legality, or any other aspect. You acknowledge that using or relying on these external resources can result in damage or loss, and HUD is not held responsible for any indirect or direct harm or loss caused in this manner.
Howusedapps.com is a decentralized technology-based platform that provides informative content on defi, NFTs, socialfi, gamefi, Infra, metaverse, websites, or services.
At howusedapps.com, we put in great effort to ensure the authenticity of all our content and strive to be one of the most trustworthy sources for decentralized tech-related information on the web. However, it is possible that the information on our site may contain inaccuracies or errors, and we exclude any liability for such inaccuracies or mistakes.
Use of Content
The content available on HUD is intended for personal and non-commercial use only. If you are under the legal age of consent in your jurisdiction, your parent or guardian must read and agree to these terms on your behalf.
It is permitted to reproduce HUD's original content for non-commercial purposes, as long as proper credit is given to the website with a link to the site. Extracts, quotes or screenshots may also be used with credit given to HUD and a link to the site.
Any reproduction of the content must not suggest endorsement from HUD. Your rights do not affect any fair use or copyright exceptions and limitations that may apply. However, few images from HUD can be republished as the website may not hold the copyrights, except when used as a screenshot of the entire site.
The use of HUD's content on any site promoting adult content, hate, racism or any illegal activity is strictly prohibited. Any other modification, rearrangement, broadcast, redistribution, or publication of the content or any part of the website, except for the limited rights granted, is also strictly prohibited.
The Website, HowUseDApps.com, may provide a feed for its content, referred to as the RSS Feed. If you utilize this feed, it is requested that you do not alter it in any manner, including removing or altering advertisements or adding any promotional content or advertisements. The Website reserves the right to discontinue the distribution of the RSS Feed or change its content or format at any time and may also require you to cease using the feed at any time.
If you choose to reproduce a screenshot in print form, it is only permissible if the URL, website name, and logo are fully visible or included. The content may also be reproduced in print if it is correctly referenced as being from the Website, including the website name, URL, and logo in the reference. However, images from the Website may not be utilized in print. The print medium should not promote any illegal or unethical content such as adult content, hate, racism, or any illegal content.
The information and content provided by HUD are presented "as is," and the website shall not be held responsible for any consequences arising from its use. Utilization of the site is at your own discretion, and HUD shall not be accountable for any grievances concerning content or images that you choose to display on your site or in print.
No connection exists between HUD and any of the individuals, brands, or items mentioned on the Website. Information about net worth or item value, among other things, may not be entirely accurate and should not be considered as actual values. Other articles and content are based on personal opinions or commentary and should not be considered as factual information. By using this site, you agree that HUD shall not be held liable for inaccuracies or incorrect information in such articles.
The images displayed on HUD are not the property of, nor under the copyright of, HUD. If you believe that an image is offensive or under your copyright, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org here to have it removed.
Intellectual Property Rights
In accordance with the Terms of Service, you are strictly prohibited from utilizing the site or its content for any illegal or inappropriate purposes, including but not limited to:
- Engaging in unlawful acts or soliciting others to do so
- Violating any national, state, or local regulations or laws
- Infringing on the intellectual property rights of others or HUD
- Harassing, insulting, or discriminating against others based on personal characteristics
- Providing false or misleading information
- Distributing malicious code that could harm the functionality of the Service, other websites, or the internet
- Collecting personal information of others without consent
- Engaging in spamming or scraping activities
- Engaging in obscene or immoral conduct
- Interfering with or compromising the security of the Service or any related websites.
If you violate any of these restrictions, HUD reserves the right to terminate your use of the Service.
From time to time, we may include affiliate links on our website to third-party websites. These articles or posts containing affiliate links will be identified clearly. By using these affiliate links, we earn a commission on any qualifying purchases made. However, please note that some programs may have restrictions and only be available in certain geographical areas. We are not responsible for any actions or restrictions imposed by third-party websites.
Our website allows users to post comments and engage in discussions. By posting comments, you agree to follow the guidelines outlined below:
- You are responsible for the content of your comments and we do not control or guarantee the accuracy, reliability, or truthfulness of the information published on our website.
- Your comments must be true and genuine, and not in violation of any laws or regulations.
- You must not post unfounded or libelous allegations.
- Impersonating an individual or entity is not allowed and misleading others about the source of your comments is also prohibited.
- Your comments must be relevant and appropriate.
- The comments posted on our website are not affiliated with any individual or company. You are responsible for the decision to post personal information.
- Please be helpful and polite in your comments and avoid personally attacking anyone or posting insulting, defamatory, or racist comments, which may result in legal action. We reserve the right to modify or delete any comments that violate our policies.
- Our website may remove any content at its discretion, and we do not have the obligation to review all comments.
- All comments are considered property of our website and may be edited, removed, or published without prior notice to you. Your email addresses will not be sold or used for spamming.
You are prohibited from:
- Deciphering, decompiling, disassembling, reverse engineering, or attempting to derive any source code or underlying ideas or algorithms of any part of our website.
- Imposing an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our website's infrastructure.
- Interfering with the proper functioning of our website.
- Bypassing or attempting to bypass any restricted access to our website.
- Running any form of auto-responder or spam on our website.
All the information provided on howusedapps.com is meant to be used for general informational purposes only and is published with good faith. Howusedapps.com does not guarantee the completeness, reliability, or accuracy of this information and will not be held responsible for any losses or damages resulting from the use of our website.
Our website may contain links to external sites, and while we make an effort to provide quality links to ethical websites, we have no control over the content or nature of these sites. These links do not imply endorsement of all the content found on these sites, and the owners and content may change without notice.
It is important to be aware that when you leave our website, you may be subject to different privacy policies and terms of service on other sites. Please make sure to review these sites' privacy policies and terms before engaging in any transactions or uploading any information.
HUD do not recommend earning interest on your holdings. Any article published in this vertical will be for educational purposes only.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
Last Modified: 23 Feb, 2023.