I want to transfer my BRC-20 tokens from my UniSat wallet to my Xverse wallet. How do I do it?
Here's how to transfer BRC-20 tokens from your UniSat wallet to your Xverse wallet:
- Copy your Ordinals and BRC-20 tokens deposit address using this 👇 method.
- You can't move your BRC-20 tokens out of your UniSat wallet until you enable transfer inscribe. To make your BRC-20 tokens transferable, open your UniSat wallet and follow this 👇 tutorial.
- Open your UniSat wallet. Go to the BRC-20 section.
- Click on the box of the token that you want to transfer.
- In your UniSat wallet, you will see a visual representation of all of your BRC-20 tokens inscriptions that can be transferred. To transfer your tokens, click on the green box, because this BRC-20 inscription is transferable. Click Next.
- Enter your Xverse wallet deposit address, select network fee and click Next.
- Click Sign & Send.
- Click Done. Now you've transfered your BRC-20 tokens to your Xverse wallet.
Are you interested in becoming a Shots contributor or do you have any questions for our current contributors? Join our Discord community.