I know that Xverse has two deposit addresses, one for Ordinals + BRC-20 tokens and one for Bitcoin. I would like a tutorial on how to transfer your Bitcoin from UniSat to Xverse?
Here are the steps on how to move your Bitcoin from your UniSat wallet to your Xverse wallet:
- Open your Xverse wallet, then click Receive.
- Copy your Bitcoin address. Your Xverse Bitcoin deposit address begins with 3.
- Now, open your UniSat wallet and click Send.
- Paste your copied Xverse wallet address into the recipient field. Then, enter the amount of Bitcoin you want to send.
- Select the network you want to use to process this transaction. The fee for processing this transaction will go to miners. Click Next.
- Review the total amount of Network fee (in BTC) that you'll pay for this transaction and click Sign & Send.
- Your transaction is now processing and will be credited to your Xverse wallet after it is confirmed on the blockchain.