Hello, I am trying to send an ordinal with a very low amount of SATS 794 from sparrow to xverse. I added BTC to a second wallet (12,000).
How do I go about the rest of the transfer making sure the fee comes from the non-ordinal address? I can't tell where the fees are coming from.
Please follow these steps:
- In the
UTXOstab select the inscription and a big enough non inscription. Hold the control key as you click to select multiple UTXOs.
- Click send selected.
- Get 2 receiving addresses. The first will be used to receive the inscription and the 2nd will be used to receive the change.
+ Addto get 2 receiving tabs. The × is a close button. Put the 2 addresses in the 2
Pay tofields, put amount 10000 sats on first field and click
Maxfor the other. The 10k amount is the size that the inscription will have after it has been sent. You can use any size as long as it is at least 330 sats but 10k is very safe number.
- Put labels on both fields.
- Set the network fee rate.
Efficiencyin the bottom left until the inscription input is first in the diagram.
Create Transaction. It will create a new tab for the transaction.
- When the 10k output isn't first in the diagram, go back to the wallet tab and click
- Repeat until the 10k output is first.
Finalize Teansaction for Signing.