When you're looking to invest in a cryptocurrency, it's important to do your research and understand the market cap and trading volume of the token. This information can help you make informed decisions about whether or not to invest.
There are a few different ways to find the market cap and trading volume of a token. One way is to use a cryptocurrency price tracker. There are many different price trackers available.
Some popular price trackers include CoinMarketCap, and CoinGecko.
- Visit their homepage.
- Search for the token by its contract address, ticker or symbol and click on it.
- Now, you can see the market cap, fully diluted market cap, and trading volume of the token on coingecko.
- Scroll down further to see the chart for the market cap of this token over the past years.
- Visit the coinmarketcap homepage.
- Search for the token by its name, ticker or contract address and click on it.
- You can now see the market cap, fully diluted market cap, and total trading volume of this token on coinmarketcap.
- Scroll down further to see the chart of the market capitalization of this token over the past years.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Is this method useful for all tokens?
Yes, most crypto tokens must voluntarily list themselves on these platforms, which means you can easily obtain market cap and trading volume information from these platforms.
2. Who own CoinMarketCap and Coingecko?
3. What is mean by market cap of crypto token?
Market capitalization is a metric used to calculate the value of a cryptocurrency. It is calculated by multiplying the current price of a single token by the total supply of tokens in circulation. Market cap provides an estimate of the overall size and worth of a cryptocurrency.
4. What is mean by fully diluted market cap of crypto token?
Let's say that a cryptocurrency has a current market cap of $1 billion USD and circulation supply of tokens 1 billion but maximum supply of 10 billion tokens. When all 10 billion tokens will in circulation, the fully diluted market cap would be $10 billion USD.