As an artist, I want to create a Bitcoin NFT collection. I would like to inscribe my NFTs on rare sats. How can I achieve this?
Here's how to inscribe on specific sats:
- Visit OrdinalsBot homepage.
- Upload the NFT collection.
On OrdinalsBot, you can mint up to 10,000 NFTs on the Bitcoin blockchain in a single transaction. The maximum file size allowed for each file is 300 KB.
- If you want to reduce the image size by compromising the image quality, keep the yellow mark checked. Otherwise, uncheck it.
- Now, select the satoshi type on which you want to inscribe the ordinal. If you choose anything other than random, it will cost you a fee, because OrdinalsBot provides such types of satoshis from their inventory.
Every type of satoshi other than random has its own fee. Uncommon satoshis are much more expensive.
- Enter your Bitcoin wallet address where you want to receive the collection after minting.
- Select the network fee.
- Check the Use low postage option if you are receiving the collection on an Ordinals-aware wallet, and review the fees.
- Click Submit and Pay Invoice.
- OrdinalsBot will provide you with the Bitcoin and Lightning addresses to pay the fees. You can pay on BTC chain or on lightning network.
- Now, you should receive the minted Ordinals in your provided receiving wallet address. However, transactions may take some time to confirm on the blockchain.
- Copy the order ID. You will need it to provide customer support of OrdinalsBot if you encounters any problems. You can get customer support from OrdinalsBot discord.
Are you interested in becoming a Shots contributor or do you have any questions for our current contributors? Join our Discord community.