Post.tech is a decentralized social network similar to Twitter. You can create accounts, post, like, retweet, and share content. One unique feature of Post.tech is that you can buy tokens of your favorite creators and trade them as you want.
These tokens are shares of creators, which allow you to do private chats with them and show your exclusive appreciation for them.
Create Post Tech Account
- Visit Post.tech homepage. Click continue with X (formerly knonwn as twitter).
- Authorize access to your X account.
- Enter a referral code, which you can get from an existing user. If you don't know anyone on Post.tech, you can request a referral code from the HUD Discord community.
- You need to deposit at least $0.5 of ETH to your Arbitrum deposit address in order to enable trading on your own tokens. If you want to trade other users' tokens, you will need to deposit more ETH accordingly. However, you can skip this step if you don't want to trade tokens.
- Click Get Started.
Your account on post.tech has created and you're goot use it.
Post.tech is one of many decentralized social networks. It is a good thing in the crypto world that Post.tech has published audits of its smart contracts. This means that Post.tech has had its code reviewed by independent security experts to identify and fix any potential vulnerabilities. On Post.tech, creators can create more tight-knit and exclusive communities by allowing their fans to invest in them.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Who's behind post.tech?
2. How to reach post tech support team?
You can contact post tech support through their Discord server.
3. Do post tech have its own token?
yes, they have their own token which will launch around 20th Nov 23.