I need to know how much I will need to pay in network fees in order to send my inscription from my Unisat wallet to another wallet.
Here's how to do this:
- Visit BestInSlot homepage.
- Enter the inscription number in search box, click on the inscription result.
- Copy the Ordinal Id.
- Visit Ordinals homepage. Enter the Ordinal Id in search box and click search key.
- Scroll down and you will see the size of the inscription in bytes. The size of the reference inscription is 116 bytes.
- Now convert the bytes in vB this way.
Formula: Size of transaction (vB) = Total bytes/3.7 Error: ±4-15% In our case: 116/3.7 = 32 vB
- Now, if we want to pay 15 satoshis per vbyte, we can easily calculate our transaction cost.
For 31 vB | We will pay total 465 sats.
Are you interested in becoming a Shots contributor or do you have any questions for our current contributors? Join our Discord community.