WazirX is a centralized crypto exchange that launched its own NFT marketplace back in 2021. However, due to insufficient volume and traction, WazirX has decided to close down the marketplace.
Whether you've already bought NFTs from WazirX or just giving them a try, you can take advantage of their decentralized structure. WazirX NFT still can be traded on third-party platforms that support BNB smart chain like OpenSea and element. So why not give it a go?
What is WazirX NFT Marketplace
WazirX is one of the leading cryptocurrency exchanges in India, and it launched its NFT marketplace in 2021. The platform has seen a surge in interest and activity in the NFT market as more and more creators and collectors were exploring this new and exciting way to own and exchange digital assets.
Unfortunately, with waning enthusiasm for NFTs on WazirX marketplace, the platform suffered monetary losses and decided to shutter its marketplace.
How Trade WazirX NFT After Their Marketplace Closed
Element is the best destination for collectors and creators to buy and sell NFT. This platform offers cross-blockchain compatibility, extending its reach across Ethereum, Polygon, BNB smart chain, and more. So, if you want to get your hands on some WazirX NFTs, Element is the ultimate go-to trading platform for you.
To begin trading WazirX NFT, you will need to create an account on Element.
Step 1: Get a crypto wallet
In order to buy NFT , you'll first need to set up a digital wallet funded by Binance Smart Chain (BNB) coins. MetaMask is a popular cryptocurrency wallet that's widely used for this purpose.
Step 2: Add BNB smart chain to MetaMask and fund it
You've set up your wallet, but WazirX NFT lives on the BNB smart chain, so you'll need to add BNB smart chain in your MetaMask. The process is simple. Just open your wallet Settings > Networks > Add Network > Add Network Manually, fill in the following details, and save it:
Next, transfer your BNB Smart Chain coins to MetaMask from another wallet with ease. The easiest method is to buy them in your wallet using transak and then withdraw the coins to your MetaMask wallet. Here's how you can do it:
- Click Continue to Transak.
- Enter amount of BNB coins you want to receive.
- Select desired payment method amoung Google pay, Apple pay and Visa card.
- Click Buy Now and all done.
Step 3: Connect your MetaMask wallet to Element
Visit the login page of Element market, connect your MetaMask wallet, and grant Element all the necessary permissions for using your wallet. Sign the signature request to confirm and start browsing WazirX collection on Element.
Step 4: Browse NFT collections
Browse the WazirX NFT shared storefront collection on element market. On the sidebar, you can take advantage of various filters to discover your favorite NFT. You can filter them by name, cost, or popularity.
Step 5: Buy an WazirX NFT
Did you like something? Purchase a NFT at a fixed price or make an offer. Some owners may only accept bids, so check out the previous offers made for this NFT and make your own.
- For instance you're looking to buy a WazirX NFT at a fixed price, simply click on the item. This will open it up in a full window for you. You can then review all of its details before making your purchase.
- Tap the Buy Now, and review the important details about NFT such as its name, collection, subtotal and overall total.
- Once you're certain everything is correct, click on checkbox.
- Element market will then open your wallet and display the gas fee required for the transaction as well as an estimation of how long it will take to complete the purchase process.
- You have the option to reduce the gas fee by clicking on Edit, though this may extend the time of transaction completion.
- To find out what it is currently average gas fee, you can check Bscscan.
- Ready to make the purchase? Just confirm it in your wallet. In a few moments, you'll be able to see your WazirX NFT in both Element market and your crypto wallet!
Wants to Sell Your WazirX NFT?
Ready to list your NFT for sale? Here's how to do this:
- Click on the Sell button in the upper right corner of your WazirX NFT page.
- Choose the price for your NFT! You can opt for a fixed-price sale, or go with an auction.
- When you select an auction, you'll set the starting price, auction expiration date and add a price threshold.
- Make sure to take all of your preferences into account when setting up your NFT for sale.
- There is no cost for listing your WazirX NFT on Element market for sale.
- Check out all of your listed WazirX NFTs by returning to your profile.
Despite marketplace closed, you are still able to buy and sell NFTs created by creators on WazirX NFT marketplace. Whilst this may be unfortunate news for you who enjoyed trading in the WazirX NFT marketplace, but there are plenty of other opportunities available like Element, Blur, and Binance NFT when it comes to owning or selling NFTs.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Where can I see history of trade volume on WazirX NFT marketplace?
You can see WazirX NFT marketplace analytics on DappRadar dedicated page.
2. Where can I find the official announcement regarding the closure of the WazirX NFT marketplace?
You can read the official announcement on the WazirX NFT website.